Events AMPC Meat Processing Engineering and Environment Network meetings
Combined Environment and Engineering Network meeting
These meetings are an opportunity for people working in the engineering, maintenance and/or environment areas to get up to date information on current industry trends, key areas of research, training developments and current industry trends.
The meetings will provide opportunities to:
- discuss current issues and requirements that affect maintaining and repairing plant and equipment
- communicate with and share information between industry and regulators
- view new technologies and initiatives on meat processing plants
- hear presentations on current industry research
- learn about new regulatory requirements
- discuss industry issues
- identify environmental and engineering training requirements for industry.
If you would like to attend the meeting and site visit you can register below.
When MINTRAC has received your RSVP you will then receive a confirmation of registration. If you do not receive confirmation within 7 days please contact MINTRAC on 02 9819 6699 or email email@example.com